Emus4u For iOS 11.3.1 – Emulation for iOS has been a pretty tough task. Very few developers have been able to successfully create an app that can emulate old gen console. There have been many changes in the iOS scene in the past few years. Apple being a consumer-friendly company doesn’t allow any kind of piracy whether it be paid apps for free kind of app store or emulators.
Technology has grown at its highest rate in the past few years and today we are looking at hardware as well as software which were at once unimaginable. Day by day our computers are getting smaller but it is the time that we have reached a saturation point. Heavy duty processors are once again getting a bigger and rams too are getting larger. In the 1990’s it was pretty impossible to believe that the $1000 system you bought at the time thinking it to never go unusable is now sold as scrap.
The times when huge machines were synonymous with better performance are gone and now people can simply rely on devices that can fit right in the palm of their hands. As hardware became more and smaller and compact the efficiency of the softwares too increased. Today we are able to run games and softwares that were once only playable on devices with huge sizes using only our smartphones which are pretty lightweight and portable in comparison to these other devices.
This pretty simple concept is known as emulation and has been around for quite some time. The old consoles which had some pretty puny specifications in comparison to today’s generation of consoles are now easily downloadable right on your iOS device. With this, we would like to introduce you all to the latest innovation in terms of emulation and related softwares which provide people with iOS access to some of the oldest games.
About Emus4u Installer (Best Cydia Alternative)
Every app which violates its rules of any kind of copyright violation would not be out there in the store. This had made emulation on iOS pretty much impossible but soon after the updates on iOS 9 downloading and installing apps became pretty easy from sources other than the App store.
This new change in iOS 9 allowed users to download any app they like without signing of the app profiles directly in the database of iOS, instead, now users could simply trust the profiles of the apps that they would’ve liked to get installed on their devices. Before this change was a real people had to rely mainly on a jailbreak to be able to install the apps of their choices on their iOS devices.This freedom of installation of apps gave birth to many independent developers who could simply get their hands on With this came the rise of apps like EMUS4U, it is pretty much a store of all the emulators that are out there and provides users with access to games of all kinds from different consoles of the late 90s and early 2000s.
This store has access to all the latest and the greatest emulators which are working fine as of 2017 namely GBA4iOS, NDS4iOS, PPSSPP and much more. It is probably the best way to try out old games on your iOS device without even thinking about jailbreaking your iOS device. There have been many instances in which emulators have helped out people to play the games that they haven’t tried out or couldn’t on their old consoles. Emus4u is the only emulator app store which is up and running on the latest iOS 11 after its release in September 2017.
Emus4u iOS 11 – Features Latest 2017 Version
There are many amazing features surrounding the Emus4U on iOS 11. People from all over the world have access to this app and today we are going to have a look at some of the features that are offered by this amazing app. Here are some that are offered –
- No need to use jailbreak on your iOS device as you can now simply install your favorite emulators on iOS using this service.
- Play any game from old Nintendo consoles as well as PlayStation 1, 2 and Portable.
- Download any game files from all kinds of consoles.
- Specially designed controller for iOS to ease the gaming experience.
- Multi devices are supported on the one single account that you make for emus4u.
- Easy to set up the app as only a single button press is required.
- Help options and designated online manuals are present to help out users.
- Emus4u contains some of the most popular applications of all time like vidyo screen recorder,spotify++,moviebox, pokemon go & etc.
Emulators had been around for quite some time now and are already pretty popular on windows based systems. Some of the most popular emulators are the PSX which emulate both PS1 as well as PS2.
There are many other emulators too like Dolphin emulator made for Nintendo games on windows as well as PPSSPP for PSP games. Recently the trend of emulators shifted from PC’s to the smartphone market and there is now, competition among the developers to create the best emulation service for android as well as iOS which are the two main contenders in the smartphone world.
Emus4u – How to Get Emus4u on iOS 11 (iPhone)
If you’ve been reading this far then I’m pretty sure that you all are interested in downloading the EMUS4U app on your new iOS 11 devices which are updated. So, without any further ado let’s have a look at the steps that are necessary to download and install the emus4u app on your device –
- Firstly, make sure all background applications are closed on your iOS device.
- Now head over to the Safari browser on your iOS device.
- Now open up this link by tapping on it or copy paste – https://goo.gl/t3BSTn
- This should take you to the installation page of the Emus4u app on iOS 11.
- Now all you have to do is simply press the big yellow button at the center of the page to start the download.
- After this trust the profile of the newly added Emus4u app to be able to use it on your iOS 11 device.
- Sometimes the app shows “emus4u not working” error, to fix this just repeat the above steps.
Emus4u is the awesome application for those who want to get some premium apps on their iOS devices for free.